Minnesota Epilepsy Group offers the most advanced treatment and information available on epilepsy and seizures. We routinely participate in promising clinical trials offering potential for new treatment options including new medications and medical devices.
Additionally, our team of health care professionals have authored and assembled a comprehensive collection of publications that help you stay informed on the most recent developments in the industry.
Our involvement in research has included, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Pharmacological management of epilepsy
- Surgical treatment of epilepsy
- Management of non-epileptic (psychogenic) seizures
- Functional cortical mapping with subdural electrode arrays and Magnetic Source Imaging
- Neuropsychology of epilepsy, memory and behavior including surgical outcome
- Psychosocial consequences of epilepsy