Schedule an appointment
When you call, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- Patient’s full name, address, phone number, date of birth and social security number
- Name, phone number and fax number of your primary care physician
- Name, phone number and fax number of your referring physician if different from above
- Insurance company and identification number, insurance phone number, policy holder’s name and name of employer
- Name and number of a contact person
Some insurance carriers require that a patient obtain a referral from their primary care physician in order for the insurance to pay. If your insurance requires a referral, please contact your primary care physician’s office. They will submit a referral request to your insurance. You cannot assume that your referral has been approved unless you have received confirmation from your insurance company. If you are not sure if your referral has been approved, please contact your insurance company.
Referring a Patient (For Providers)
If you are referring a patient you can call us at (651) 241-5290 or fax us a New Patient Referral Form to (651) 241-5248.
Minnesota Epilepsy Group, P.A.
225 Smith Avenue N.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55102
Main Phone: (651) 241-5290
Fax: (651) 241-5248
Outpatient Clinic locations
Edina – Southdale Medical Building
6545 France Ave. S., Suite 335
Edina, MN 55435
7:00am-4:00 pm Monday-Thursday
St. Paul – Allina Health United Hospital
333 Smith Ave
St Paul, MN 55102
St. Paul – Children’s Hospital
345 N Smith Ave St Paul, MN 55102
Minneapolis – Abbott Northwestern
Heart Hospital 8th Floor
800 E 28th St #405
Minneapolis, MN 55407