Maureen Gergen, Ph.D., LP
University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota – B.A.
University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa – M.A.
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska – M.A. and Ph.D.
Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
1st Year: Kennedy Krieger Institute/Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland
2nd Year: Minnesota Epilepsy Group, P.A., St. Paul, Minnesota
- American Epilepsy Society
- American Psychological Association
- Society of Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychology
- Society of Pediatric Psychology
Minnesota Board of Psychology
- Impact of medical illness on psychosocial functioning
- Coping and adjustment to medical illness
- Adherence issues related to medical regimens
- Transition from pediatric to adult healthcare
- Assessment and treatment of non-epileptic events
- Inpatient consultation-liaison
- Applied research