MN Epilepsy Group PA
Minnesota Epilepsy Group PA is the largest and most comprehensive adult and pediatric epilepsy program in the Midwest. As a regional referral facility, we are the recognized leader in treating epilepsy and other seizure-related conditions in infants to the elderly. We are a national, state-of-the-art, Level 4 epilepsy center committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life and maximizing seizure control.
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly organized and experienced Practice Administrator to join Minnesota Epilepsy Group. The Practice Administrator will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the practice, managing the leadership team, and working with physician ownership on operational goals.
- Lead, manage, and hold accountable administrative staff (9 direct reports)
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the practice.
- Oversee coordination of patient care services both inpatient and outpatient including Epilepsy Specific Programs.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant healthcare regulations and requirements
- Implement and manage the practice budget.
- Collaborate with physicians and other clinical staff to ensure optimal patient care.
- Maintain communication with patients, staff, and outside vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in medical practice administration
- Strong knowledge of healthcare regulations and requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage and supervise staff
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Experience with medical billing and collections
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance (medical, vision, dental), life insurance, long term disability,401K safe harbor retirement plan, additional voluntary benefits ( gyms, accident insurance, hospital indemnity, legal shield and ID shield ) and paid time off ( PTO , Floating Holidays and company holidays). If you are a highly motivated and experienced Practice Administrator with a passion for healthcare and patient care, we encourage you to apply.
Minnesota Epilepsy Group PA is an Equal opportunity employer.