Minnesota Epilepsy Group MHA Internship Program
Minnesota Epilepsy Group is the largest and most comprehensive adult and pediatric epilepsy program in the Midwest. As a regional referral facility, we are the recognized leader in treating epilepsy and other seizure-related conditions in infants to the elderly. We are a national, state-of-the-art, Level 4 epilepsy center committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life and maximizing seizure control.
Major Accountability: Provide support for the business functions of the clinical operations at Minnesota Epilepsy Group.
Position Summary: The student intern will gain professional work experience by providing coordination of various programs and projects in their field of study with the guidance of Minnesota Epilepsy Group’s leadership team. As well as, provide administrative support for the daily operations of Minnesota Epilepsy Group.
- Produce project-related results that will be visible to key organizational decision-makers.
- Understand the complexities of executing management-related projects.
- Develop strategic plans, ambulatory and hospital operations and other administrative tasks.
- Communicate work results to various levels of the leadership team, including informal presentations with appropriate documentation or research.
- Analyze information that is directly relevant to the initiatives of the organization.
- Participate in performance improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Be available 40 hours per week for 10-14 consecutive weeks during the summer.
Undergraduate HealthCare Administration Intern
Minnesota Epilepsy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.