Minnesota Epilepsy Group provides comprehensive care including differential diagnosis, medical and surgical treatment, and education services for children, teens, and adults with epilepsy. We are a national, state-of-the-art, referral center committed to enhancing each patient’s quality of life and maximizing seizure control.
Minnesota Epilepsy Group has inpatient long term monitoring units within both United Hospital, in Saint Paul, Minnesota and within Abbott Northwestern Hospital in Minneapolis, MN. We have an exciting opportunity for a nurse practitioner to join our interdisciplinary team and work with us in one of these hospital settings.
- Managing a patient caseload of adult patients, including H & P’s, orders, prescriptions, and dictations, in collaboration with MD’s and interdisciplinary team members in an inpatient hospital setting.
- Interdisciplinary Team Member – Coordinating care with other healthcare providers
- Research – Participating in research activities, clinical trials and publications
- Therapy and Counseling – Knowledge of principles, methods, and procedures for diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation of physical and mental dysfunctions, and for career counseling and guidance.
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Our only requirement is current MN licensure or MN Licensure eligible. New Grads are encouraged to apply!
Minnesota Epilepsy Group offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and parking benefits, and a matching 401(k).
If you are interested in exploring this professional opportunity, submit a letter of introduction and your resume/CV to:
Minnesota Epilepsy Group, PA®
225 Smith Avenue North, Suite 201
St. Paul, MN, 55102 USA
Equal Opportunity Employer